
Out of the blue, Mark announced that he was going to make bread. Needless to say, I was thrilled and helped him find the ingredients and measuring cups and spoons. . . and bowls . . . and pans. Let's just say he mixed, kneaded and baked the dough and I helped him find his way around the kitchen. He kneaded the dough by hand and plopped it into a bowl to rise. Since the recipe only called for one rise, the dough baked without shaping and ended up, as Ethan said, looking like a brain. Very appropriate for a pathologist, I would say. This smart bread was sliced immediately and slathered with butter and devoured immediately by everyone in the house including Mark's mother, Millie, who was very impressed. We were all very impressed. The bread was yummy! Thanks Mark!
1 comment:
Ha ha! that does look like a brain. A delicious one!
Post a Comment